Tea Drinker's Best Friend

Sunday, May 12, 2013


I don't usually do product reviews, but I've been using this Thermos Nissan 12-Ounce Stainless-Steel Tea Tumbler with Infuser for almost a year now. And it's pretty much the best thing for a tea drinker. You pour the hot water into the Thermos through the tea infuser, screw the solid cap on, flip upside down a few times, then replace the infuser+cap with the drink lid and you're good to go. No real steeping necessary (unless it's a more delicate tea, in which case you should probably just plain 'ole steep). It's double-walled steel so it keeps the tea hot without burning your hands.

I use it as a commuter mug. I use it sitting around the apartment. Pretty much all the time, every day.


4 comments:

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Wish I'd thought of it myself :)

rainmelon said...

Hahahaha.

Iris. I have been using the same thermos for just over a year. Granted, I tend to use it more for coffee than tea ... but nonetheless.

Anyway, the versatility of thermos/steeper is nice.

Deidre said...

ooooh how cool! I love it.

tinajoan said...

I've been playing all over your blog this morning, but needed to stop and say that I'm loving it!

This post is super helpful -- a few months back my glass (bad idea for someone who drops everything) double walled tea thermos with steeper broke. I put off finding a replacement, but this one seems perrrrfect!

Thanks for the suggestion! Cute photos of it too!