Success: Swedish Oatmeal Cookies (c/o Susie)

Sunday, February 15, 2015

It's been love at first sight with these cookies. After stealing some leftover from friends' game night, I ate them for breakfast. They're not terribly sweet, but in these days of sugar overdose, I think they're absolutely perfect. For breakfast. And every meal of your day.

Swedish Oatmeal Cookies

Ingredients
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup margarine
1/2 cup white sugar
1 cup flour
1 1/2 cups quick oats

Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Cream butter, margarine, and sugar.
  3. Blend in flour and oatmeal.
  4. Shape into balls and flatten with the bottom of a glass that has been dipped in powdered sugar.
  5. Bake at 350 for 15-20 min.
  6. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.

Swedish Oatmeal Cookies

1 comments:

missris said...

Margarine? I would never have thought to include margarine...I don't think I've bought that ingredient since college.