Wednesday, May 18, 2011
No lie, my summer goals last year were: (1) get a public library card and (2) drink in the woods and look at the stars. I only accomplished one of these (can you guess?). I'm aiming to have a better success rate this year, but we shall see.
my 2011 summer goals:
- Attempt the whole no shampoo thing.
- Learn how to use my DSLR camera [better].
- Learn to drive manual cars.
- Get fit enough to not die on my trips to Thailand and California (i.e., kayaking, trekking, generic schlepping).
- Restart the power yoga habit.
- Obtain my Open Water Scuba Certification. Most people don't believe me when I tell them that Pittsburgh has a dive school.
- Host regular game nights.
- Spend more time outdoors.