Summer Goals

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tree Canopy

No lie, my summer goals last year were: (1) get a public library card and (2) drink in the woods and look at the stars. I only accomplished one of these (can you guess?). I'm aiming to have a better success rate this year, but we shall see.

my 2011 summer goals:
  1. Attempt the whole no shampoo thing.
  2. Learn how to use my DSLR camera [better].
  3. Learn to drive manual cars.
  4. Get fit enough to not die on my trips to Thailand and California (i.e., kayaking, trekking, generic schlepping).
  5. Restart the power yoga habit.
  6. Obtain my Open Water Scuba Certification. Most people don't believe me when I tell them that Pittsburgh has a dive school.
  7. Host regular game nights.
  8. Spend more time outdoors.
Summer Goal #2

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sound like good goals - good luck! Your trips you have planned sound amazing :)

Kris said...

sounds like a great list and quite similar to my own! :)

dulci said...

I've got some of the same goals!

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

h said...

I'm making good progress so far, thanks for the encouragement!