The Work Behemoth

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I've been consumed by a behemoth of a mini-project. When your experimental design is so complicated the human brain cannot fathom it, it's time to bring in the big guns. A couple thousand lines of code, and I'm still missing a level of complex assignment that must be done by hand. I give up.


On the bright side, at least I have this tool at my fingertips, and it did not explode in my face when I needed it. On the other hand, I'd really like to see daylight. Ah, work, it's grand!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh man, that looks complicated. Work is overwhelming me at the moment to - no fun. I hope yours eases up soon.

Allison said...

My goodness.
Good luck with that.

h said...

Yeah, I needed it, haha. But that part is over. Now onto the next part...