日本: Junk Foods

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Green Tea KitKats from Osaka

Is that a photo of brie on the Cheetos bag?
Of course.


Chocolate mushroom cookies? They're brilliant. I've also acquired Cheetos that don't taste like Cheetos. And the aforementioned green tea KitKats that taste more like white chocolate. And corn milk that tastes like...?? Leafy greens are labeled as "Vegetables", so I'm not even sure what kind of vegetables I'm ingesting.

I never really know what I'm eating. The other day I bought some butter and was unsure as to whether it was butter, margarine, or the two tiny cakes pictured on the box.

Food roulette. Corn milk. I lost.

Japanese Cheetos...with brie?
Chocolate Mushroom Cookies
Mmmm, delicious corn milk

6 comments:

Manda said...

Haha, food roulette reminds me of when I was living in Beijing. One of my friends bought a hot dog from 7-Eleven - you know, the prepackaged kind that doesn't even need to be refrigerated. Turns out there were chunks of corn in the sausage... how odd.

Jenny said...

How exciting! I love food roulette - and I also love those cookie mushrooms.So good!

Tara-ComfyandPrettyBlog said...

Hi, i am Tara from comfynpretty blog. Thanks for your tips to cover stain on my shirt. I made it finally

S.I.F. said...

What?!? We need all of this! Green tea kit kats sound amazing!

Jillian said...

The green Kit Kats are kind of freaking me out. They remind me of that green ketchup that Heinz came out with a few years ago. Which didn't last long, since no one could get over the fact that they were eating green ketchup, haha.

rooth said...

Hah, this is so fun. I love doing this when I travel