Success: Brussels Sprouts Chips

Sunday, May 19, 2013



Roasting vegetable chips. It's not just for kale anymore.

That is, we had some brussels sprouts sitting around, I chopped off their bottoms, ripped off their leaves, chopped the bottoms some more, ripped off more leaves, etc. until there was nothing left. Then I tossed with olive oil and salt, roasted at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, and filled my belly full of leafy greens. Lunch!

You can find a more specific recipe for brussels sprout chips here.

[Edit: I have since discovered that just cutting the sprouts in half and roasting them in a bunch of salt is way less effortful and still tasty. The more you know.]



4 comments:

My Garden Diaries said...

No way!!! I soooo have to try these! We usually grill them or make them with a balsamic dressing...but this is looks outstanding!!! Thanks for sharing the recipe!!

rooth said...

Mmmm mmm, I could eat Brussels at any time in any way

Unknown said...

Sounds YUM! and looks even prettier (which is important, I think).

trishie said...

Oh! That's a novel new way to eat brussel sprouts.