Photobook Photo-tome

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Japan Photo Book
After a year in the making (photo-taking, procrastinating, uploading, layout-ing, copy/pasting) my Japan photobook from Picaboo has finally arrived! It's a nice way to use digital photos in a physical form, and I also find them handy for remembering past itineraries.

This time around I inserted a bunch of my blog posts from that time period, to help put some of the photos in context. I also switched to a photo cover book, away from leather cut-out window books, mostly because they're cheaper. Photo covers have the side effect of looking more like an actual coffee table book.

I pretty much always wait for a Picaboo Groupon of $35 for $100 of products. This book cost $95, without the Groupon, it would've been $160. Most books I make aren't 140 pages so they don't cost nearly this much, but my 13 weeks in Japan were particularly photogenic!

Japan Photo Book
Japan Photo Book
Japan Photo Book

2 comments:

rooth said...

Oh they look beautiful - what a lovely way to remember your trip

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I LOVE Picaboo!