Taking Tea Timing to a Whole New Level

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Taking Tea Timing to a New Level

It got down to -1 degrees earlier in the month which means...we're back into tea season here! I got sick of remembering what time it was and checking the clock so I got an hourglass tea timer. Now I can just flip my tea timer and check it at a glance, without thinking much. The benefit of a 1-3-5 timer is that you can also approximate 2 and 4 minutes, without actually needing the extra hourglasses. (Pro tip: Amazon.com is not always the best buy. When in doubt, try eBay)

I'm also really appreciating this ingenuiTEA Teapot from Adagio, although since it's made of plastic it gets permanently tea-stained rather quickly. But at least it allows me to brew another mug while I'm still finishing off my first one!

Taking Tea Timing to a New Level

0 comments: