Blue Apron: Week 25

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Fresh Beet Linguine with Goat Cheese, Swiss Chard & Toasted Walnuts
More fantastic pasta from Blue Apron, this time a Fresh Beet Linguine with Goat Cheese, Swiss Chard & Toasted Walnuts. It's hard to go wrong with fresh pasta, butter, and lots of cheese and this dish is no exception. It made 3 me-meals.

Seared Chicken & Mashed Potatoes with Maple-Glazed Carrots & Pan Sauce
Second place this week is really a tie, but I gave it to the Seared Chicken & Mashed Potatoes with Maple-Glazed Carrots & Pan Sauce because it was less greasy. Also, I messed up the pan sauce and had to toss it, but the chicken and carrots were juicy enough for it to not matter. I added a splash of milk to the mashed potatoes and they came out perfectly. The carrots with the maple glaze are also really good, and I don't usually like carrots. This recipe produced 2 me-meals.

Lebanese Lamb & Beef Arayes with Roasted Broccoli & Labneh
Apparently the secret for success with Blue Apron ground beef is to not make it a burger, as these Lebanese Lamb & Beef Arayes with Roasted Broccoli & Labneh came out well. I could've used more Labneh, but I'm a fan of yogurt that kicks me in the mouth, so maybe it's just me. I'll get 4 me-lunches out of this recipe.

0 comments: