Tea Review: More Adagio

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Adagio Peach Tea
This black peach tea from Adagio is absolutely fantastic with some milk in it. Really very, very good.

Adagio White Blueberry Tea
Surprisingly low on the blueberry flavoring, this Blueberry White Tea from Adagio is alright. White teas are usually paired with fruit, but I don't think I've had blueberry in my collection yet.

Adagio Green Rooibos Bonita - Properly Brewed
This Adagio Green Rooibos Bonita supposedly has peach and strawberry in it, but all I can taste is the citrus. It's rather nice for a rooibos, but not as nice as this next one...

Adagio Caramel Almond Vanilla Rooibos
YAS. This "Hugs and Kisses" Rooibos Tea from Adagio is "blended with rooibos tea, rose petals, blue cornflowers, natural almond flavor, natural caramel flavor, natural creme flavor & natural vanilla flavor". It's very very good, if you like a naturally decaffeinated rooibos with a bunch of sweetness. I'm a fan.

0 comments: