MeMade Clothing: 2 Nocturne Tops in Double Gauze

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Be forewarned, I've made a million of the Nocturne Tops frm Sew Liberated. The first two of...many.

Nocturne Top in Tan Gauze Nocturne Top in Red Gauze

Infinity bathroom mirror photo, CLASSIC.

My upper bust for the Nocturne Top put me at a size 16 originally, which is what I made with the red Mood Fabrics Double Gauze...but this is HUGE. I'll try sizing down next time. Also added 2.5" of length, because tall. In this Mood Fabrics double gauze, I really am wearing daytime pajamas! Worn here with my elastic waist free range slacks posted in the previous image!

Nocturne Top in Tan Gauze

Sized down this time with the tan version, definitely needs another size down! This is a size 14 with 2.5" added to length. I also cropped ~7" off the 3/4 sleeve length for this mid-length sleeve. This Joann Fabrics cotton gauze is so lightweight, combined with the balloon-ness of the back of the shirt, it feels like barely wearing anything. More work-appropriate daytime pajamas!

0 comments: