A Little More Fallingwater

Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Day at Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater

I've been meaning to upload some more photos from my trip to Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater, an hour away from Pittsburgh, in Mill Run, but Seattle sort of got in the way. Anyways, there's a few more photos to be had on my Flickr account (even more, if you're one of my flickr friends).

Fallingwater Exterior

Fallingwater is near Ohiopyle State Park, so you can make a day trip out of it all, like we did. Photos are not allowed during the tour, but you're permitted to sneak around afterwards and take some shots. I really enjoyed the tour, it's a beautiful building, and reminded me of a lot of the art nouveau architecture/design I saw of Charles Rennie Mackintosh in Glasgow, Scotland a few years back.

Outside Fallingwater's Guesthouse Fallingwater Ferns

0 comments: