Instant Gratification

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I've been making doll hats as a form of instant gratification as I slowly work on a much larger, time-consuming craft project.

New Hats

Patience is only necessary for some projects, and I can be impatient (which is why I've never knitted a sweater and I rarely make afghans). Thankfully, doll hats, 1/6 scale sweaters, and tiny dresses take less than 6 hours each. SCORE.

New Hats

Photos of the longterm project will come when I have something more substantial to share :) In the meantime, here's a bunny hat:

New Hats

3 comments:

Allison said...

Very cute.
Perhaps you should make them slightly bigger and donate to the maternity ward of a hospital??

h said...

Yeah, I was thinking, that this must be one of the reasons people knit/crochet baby clothing. So speedy.

J. said...

These are so adorable! I would only ever have the patience to knit baby clothing - ha!