Repeat Faves

Monday, November 15, 2010

[Edit 12/23: This was a post I had written back in July, but there's space for it here in November]

You guys. I can't stop listening to this song by Mumford & Sons. It's been on 24 hour repeat for a month.


One of many songs I listen to by themselves, with no other songs, on repeat for days/weeks at a time, willingly...compulsively? I have some other repeat faves; I'm not gonna lie, some of this nonsense is from high school.

Trampled by Turtles - Wait So Long
Hot Chip - I Feel Better
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll
Charlotte Gainsbourg w. Beck - Heaven Can Wait
The Format - Oceans
Fleet Foxes - Mykonos (alternate version)
St. Vincent - Actor Out of Work
Metric - Help I'm Alive
DeVotchka - You Love Me
Johnny Cash - You Are My Sunshine

Clutch - Electric Worry
Beirut - Nantes
The Decemberists - Won't Want for Love
Death Cab for Cutie - We Looked Like Giants
Maximo Park - Apply Some Pressure
The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
Dido - White Flag
The Hives - Hate to Say I Told You So
The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby
Coldplay - Anything (except Politik)

Sometimes I think I'm a bit nutty for listening to one song on repeat...and then other times, I just don't care ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love Mumford and Sons! Yeah, it's me Allison, I have a new blog. Also, I'm in Pittsburgh right now:)

h said...

Yeah, I discovered Mumford & Sons a ways back on some other blog...now I keep hearing their music all over the place.

Kris said...

I keep hearing about Mumford and Sons from people but until now I hadn't heard their music. Pretty good.

I'm also one to listen to music, whether an album or just one song, obsessively. Right now I'm stuck on Johnny Cash's American Recordings, with a few songs in there that I continually start on or go back to frequently.