Tiny Pittsburgh Trees

Friday, May 27, 2011

Pittsburgh Bonsai Society Spring Show

I visited the Pittsburgh Bonsai Society's spring show this past weekend, and I've got to say, I'm in love with tiny trees. Oooh, especially the azalea bonsai, although the honeysuckle bonsai are pretty cool too. Just amazing.

What is it about tiny things that makes them so much more awesome?

Pittsburgh Bonsai Society Spring Show Pittsburgh Bonsai Society Spring Show
Pittsburgh Bonsai Society Spring Show Pittsburgh Bonsai Society Spring Show
Pittsburgh Bonsai Society Spring Show Pittsburgh Bonsai Society Spring Show

2 comments:

dimi said...

I agree! They're awesome!

Chloe said...

I LOVE tiny things. I used to play with Polly Pockets all the time (the old style, not the gross new ones that are bigger).