Apartment Planning Has Begun

Sunday, March 18, 2012

This post is proof that I'm a planning nutball. Behold, the still in-process plans for the new apartment, using more or less all the furniture we currently have. There's a few pieces here or there that need to be sold (they know who they are), as well as a few pieces that need to be acquired (um, enlarged print? dimensional prism?) But the rearrangement of belongings are adequately under control. Check that off the list. Next up is finding a new apartment in which to put all the furniture.

Now, excuse me, as I must go make a bajillion new pillowcases.










I live for making diagrams. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing...

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good luck finding a new place. I always love moving into a new home...it feels so fresh and full of possibilities when you start with a clean slate!

Unknown said...

Yay for moving! I have never tried making a diagram prior...neat! Whenever I move, I like to camp out in the new empty house with sleeping bags. It's like a christening.. :)

SJ said...

good luck with the search. sydney's real estate situation is so rubbish that i plan to stay in my current place as long as possible so i don't have to look for another one!

Stephanie said...

Ooh, I love planning new rooms! I made so many floor plans before my husband and I bought our house. And sometimes I still do it just for fun. ;-)

Amanda said...

Love how you you would like to decorate! I'm excited for you for your move :)

Margaret said...

Lookin' good. Lookin' good. Pillowcases look neat when you put them over your head.

Love the textures/colours/layouts.