Eclectic Wedding

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Eclectic Wedding

A few months ago I attended a really amazingly lovely wedding of two of my friends. I have never known so many people at a wedding, nor have I ever tasted limoncello quite so spiked with hard liquor. Needless to say, the pool in the photos was used, just not until after all the adults left.

It was a blast to attend the ceremony & reception, and a really great representation of who the bride and groom are as a couple. I love when things work out so well.

Sneak.
Elephant Art Project
Eclectic Wedding Eclectic Wedding
Homebrew Beer
Appetizers
Eclectic Wedding Eclectic Wedding
Eclectic Wedding
Hydrangea

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I love all the colors in this wedding (and your pictures!). It just looks stunning.

rooth said...

Cute and REALLY colourful wedding. The couples' playful personality really shines

Az said...

That's beautiful! I love all the colours and that food looks amazing too :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I haven't commented since you moved to Seattle. You've been taking some really nice wedding photos. What is that string bead thing?