Wednesday, November 27, 2013
- I'm thankful I don't have any children (no offense to kids, but just...no).
- I'm thankful I don't have any nut allergies (how many times have you tasted something and been surprised there were nuts?!)
- I'm thankful for my Tweezerman shears, because, bangs/fringe.
- I'm thankful I endured my winter internship with some semblance of sanity still in tact.
- I'm thankful that circumstances have allowed me to have choices in life. Options and control are pretty awesome privileges.
Most of these probably will not make it to the day-of thanks (aaaawkward).
Now, pass the cranberry sauce!
[Edit 12/6/13: Oh, and this list, too: http://www.marcandangel.com/2012/11/28/19-signs-youre-doing-better-than-you-think/]