Another Wedding, Another Doily

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Parisian Pineapple Doily

Another friends' wedding, another doily. This one's the Parisian Pineapple Doily from American School of Needlework, one of my favorites to make and/or look at. It's not circular like most doilies and I'm absolutely in love with crochet pineapples. So it has that, too. And it even complements the houseplants perfectly ;)

This one was made out of thread I purchased at an estate sale, so the color isn't 100% consistent, but it works alright if you're into off-white doilies.

Parisian Pineapple Doily
Parisian Pineapple Doily

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing! Great post! Your blog is so beautiful! I do really like it! You did a great job! I’ll be happy to hear you opinion about my blog!)

Diana Cloudlet
http://www.dianacloudlet.com/