Movin' on up

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Up to 8 & 10 lb dumbbells!

I've been on 8 and 10 lb dumbbells for the past several months. It's a pretty big step up from the days of using a can of beans. I've returned back to Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. I just like it a lot more than any of her other DVDs I have.

I've also been at this whole fitness thing for over a year now (actually, a year and a half!), and I've pretty much been maintaining at my current weight for about 9 months. I don't do my workouts daily like I once did, but apparently 3-5 times per week is adequate for longterm maintenance.

Purposefully moving your body regularly works, yo.

Up to 8 & 10 lb dumbbells!

2 comments:

Susannah said...

Woohoo! Way to go! I just went up a pound weight in barre class and it felt great!

Kristin said...

I'm impressed! I need a regimen.