MeMade Clothing: 2 Nocturne Short Sleeve Pajama Sets

Sunday, January 14, 2024

I know you're wondering where the rest of my one million Sew Liberated Nocturne Tops are. Well. They're coming!

Nocturne Pajama Set - Shorts Nocturne Pajama Set - Shorts

The top is a size 12 with 2.5" added to length in a Joann Fabrics viscose and double gauze. Shorts are a size 16 with a ~4.5" inseam, keeping the tapering, using the Helen's Closet Arden Shorts Hack...although I must've cut sloppy and had to get some of that inseam back by making the hem shorter. I did the burrito method and French seams for the top, so all the raw edges are enclosed! And then...I did not do any of that fanciness for the shorts, lol.

Nocturne Pajama Set - Shorts 2 Nocturne Pajama Set - Shorts 2

The least wrinkled these Sew Liberated Nocturne PJs will ever be! A coordinating set to go with the other one! The top is a size 12 with 2.5" added to length in a Joann Fabricsviscose and double gauze. Shorts are a size 16 with a 6.5" inseam using the Helen's Closet Arden Shorts Hack, although I squared-off the outer seam. I also did some tacking stitches at the top/bottoms of the pocket openings to secure those spots. Just as before, the top has all raw edges enclosed via burrito method & French seams and then I was lazy with the shorts.

0 comments: