MeMade Clothing: Self-Drafted Wide Leg Linen Pants

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Not-so-secret secret pajamas?

Self-Drafted Wide Leg Pants

These pants are new, drafted from a pair of Target RTW linen pants I love, but in a muuuuuch better quality linen from FabricsStore.com (medium-weight, lagoon).

Self-Drafted Wide Leg Pants Self-Drafted Wide Leg Pants

Next time I need to bring the back piece to the same height as the front, and then do a 4.5" full seat adjustment, to make the top of the seat less weird. I also need to wait to cut the waistband until the pants are assembled, so I can cut it the right width (pay no attention to the back waist darts & the gathered pockets I did to accommodate my too short waistband!). I think another 0.5" or 1" added to the rise, might allow these to hang a little lower in the crotch area as well. And then there's the slash pockets...they're super shallow. So instead of a 2"x8" corner, I'm going to try a 2"x6" corner cut off.

Self-Drafted Wide Leg Pants

0 comments: