MeMade Clothing: Sashiko Embroidered Free Range Slacks

Sunday, March 31, 2024

I had my camera on the wrong zoom setting today, so this partial torso, partial leg combo is what we get!

Sew House 7 Free Range Slacls - Sashiko Embroidery Sew House 7 Free Range Slacls - Sashiko Embroidery

These are size ~12 Sewhouse 7 Free Range Slacks with 3" added in length to the calf, and another 1" at the cuff. 1.5" or so cut off the top to make them mid-rise. The next pair needs a shorter span of elastic and a rather heavy full seat adjustment, as the back tends to fall down when I bend over. I added some Sashiko-style embroidery to the side panels. I’m thinking slate blue might’ve been a little less mariachi-inspired? 🤣

Sew House 7 Free Range Slacls - Sashiko Embroidery Sew House 7 Free Range Slacls - Sashiko Embroidery

Made with some Mood Fabrics Cotton Twill - never have I encountered a fabric more likely to attract animal fluff than this material.

Sew House 7 Free Range Slacls - Sashiko Embroidery

0 comments: