MeMade Clothing: Matching Linen Set (Dani Short + Ashton Tank)

Sunday, April 21, 2024

A matching set!
I think I was planning on making a pair of super wide leg pants with these 4 yards of linen...instead I've got a tank top, shorts, pants, and part of a colorblock tank...

Ashton Top and Dani Shorts in linen

The top is a Helen's Closet Ashton Top size 12 with facings, the full-length version, with an inch added for height. Also a low back Ashtn Top Hack to 6 inches deep. Fabric is medium weight #linen from Fabricsstore.com in Natural. Would likely be a little happier in one size up. French seams ftw!

Ashton Top and Dani Shorts in linen Ashton Top and Dani Shorts in linen

The shorts are True Bias Dani Short in size 16. Added 1” in length, skipped the cuff. Material is Fabricsstore.com medium-weight linen in natural. From the photos, looks like I should probably do a full seat adjustment next time...but these are perfectly comfy as is. It would probably help a great deal if I stopped hiking the bottoms to my waistline before photographing.

Ashton Top and Dani Shorts in linen Ashton Top and Dani Shorts in linen

The awe-some glory of rumpled linens! I only wore these shorts for this little photo shoot, that’s how fast they get wrinkly. Some very in-your-face linen!

0 comments: