Success: Traditional Black & White Cookies

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Black & White Cookies Filling Up the Fridge
Pssst. I have a secret: I hoard black & white cookies and sun tea in my fridge. I could live on jasmine green iced tea and Joy the Baker's black & white cookies.
I had leftover buttermilk from the Superbowl Red Velvet Black & White Cookies and ended up making the traditional recipe to use it up. They're not dark, like the red velvet cookies. But they're oh-so-delicious, just like the other recipe.

2 comments:

homesprout said...

Didn't you do another post about these? I think you do have a bit of an obsession...

h said...

Well, I just made the red velvet version the week before, all from the same container of buttermilk. Had to use it up before it expired.

...all in the name of avoiding wastefulness, of course ;)