日本: Gateway to the Alps

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Matsumoto Castle

Matsumoto. "Gateway to the Alps." The Japanese Alps, that is.

It's a town on my way back from Yudanaka Onsen and I stayed for a night. Because it was lovely. With a castle and great pottery shops.

I found a cookie there that spoke to my soul. It had the word 'HUSTLE' written on it in icing. It spoke to me. I ate it.

Matsumoto Swans
Matsumoto, Japan
Nakamachi Street, Shops
Matsumoto from the train station
Matsumoto Castle
Hustle Cookie
More Matsumoto photos on Flickr.

4 comments:

Deidre said...

It looks absolutely beautiful! I had no idea that saying "japanese alps" was a thing! :)

rooth said...

Hustle as in move quickly or hustle as in sell illegal substances? I guess either works :)

Unknown said...

The bus is doing the polka.....dot! That cookie is so you, whenever I catch up on your blog, I think about how busy you stay seeing everything and working, I'm sure! Keep a hustlin', girl!

S.I.F. said...

I love that first picture! Gorgeous!