BlogLovin' Post-Reader

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Follow on Bloglovin

If you don't much care for Feedly as a Google Reader Replacement you could maybe try Bloglovin'. While I'm aesthetically opposed to their provided Hipster buttons (see image above), their website is quite lightweight. You can subscribe to BYOV by clicking here and selecting 'Follow', but BlogLovin' also has an internal search function for searching for your preferred blogs as well.

Also, for those of you who do choose to read BYOV on an RSS feed reader, you wouldn't notice that the 'ole blog has received a miniature face lift. BYOV Logo III: Return of the Carrot! New logo, new buttons, accent font change, favicon, etc. etc. Spring cleaning!


4 comments:

Manda said...

Ooh. I'm liking the carrot car logo!

My Garden Diaries said...

Like the logo as well! I too am on Bloglovin and will be falling you there!

Nicole said...

I love the new look.

Amado said...

This is cool!