Wedding Number Four

Sunday, September 8, 2013

K&H Wedding Peek K&H Wedding Peek
This makes four. Four weddings I've photographed. Because everyone should have access to pretty photos. And I like being surrounded by happy energy. And having a reason to constantly improve my photography skills.

City park weddings are nice. Surrounded by real people and noises. A reflection of real life.

K&H Wedding Peek K&H Wedding Peek
K&H Wedding Peek
K&H Wedding Peek
K&H Wedding Peek K&H Wedding Peek
K&H Wedding Peek

4 comments:

My Garden Diaries said...

Gorgeous pictures! And it looks like such a beautiful day!!! I love how you captured the colors in those photos!!! Have a great week!!

missris said...

Beautiful photos! I love that bouquet.

Stephanie said...

Oh so lovely! We're heading to our wedding #4 of the summer on Saturday. It's been wedding season for sure!

Anonymous said...

I'm actually a little sad I opted to forgo a photographer for my wedding. I still have tons of pictures from my Mom, MIL and my Uncle but still...those shots do make me a little sad.