Blue Apron: Week 33

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Soy-Glazed Meatballs with Swiss Chard, Jasmine Rice & Marinated Radish
These Soy-Glazed Meatballs with Swiss Chard, Jasmine Rice & Marinated Radish from Blue Apron won the top award this week, despite only producing two me-meals. The soy glaze and the flavor added to the ground beef really brought the taste to the next level. Fantastic.

Seared Chicken & Verjus Pan Sauce with Mashed Potatoes, Mushrooms & Kale
The skin-on chicken in this Seared Chicken & Verjus Pan Sauce with Mashed Potatoes, Mushrooms & Kale really made the dish. The potatoes were good, too, although I always add an off-recipe splash of milk. 2.5 me-meals.

Green Shakshuka with Eight Ball Squash & Spiced Pita Chips
I love za'atar, and the spice really works in this Green Shakshuka with Eight Ball Squash & Spiced Pita Chips. The dish made two me-meals, which is surprising because usually the veggie meals produce more. Nonetheless, it was good, and now I know what shakshuka is!

0 comments: