Tea Review: Adagio Black Teas As Of Late

Sunday, December 22, 2019

A second tea post, because it's the end of the semester and tasty caffeine is all I've got going for me right now ;)

Earl Grey Bella Luna
WHY SO MUCH COCONUT, ADAGIO?
I'm an earl grey fanatic, but this one...which is only available for purchase on days where there will be a full moon, is not great. It's a cream earl grey with way too much coconut. Never again!

Earl Grey Bella Luna

Earl Grey Moonlight
Adagio's Earl Grey Moonlight is a cream earl grey tea which I've reviewed before! It's pretty much my go-to tea, when I can't get my preferred cream earl grey from my old tea place in East Pittsburgh.
Earl Grey Moonlight Tea

Butterscotch Black Tea
This Butterscotch Black Tea is a loooovely dessert tea. Super sweet-tasting and does in fact taste like butterscotch. It was my travel tea during the summer/fall and I definitely recommend it for satisfying that sweet tooth.
Butterscotch Black Tea

Lemon Soleil Black Tea
This Lemon Soleil Black Tea from Adagio is what I wanted from the Lemon Meringue Green Tea in the last post. A black tea, but with super strong lemon flavoring. It's refreshing, and you don't even need the squeeze of lemon.
Lemon Soleil Black Tea

0 comments: