Z Kitten

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Z the Kitten

This is Z. She's two and a half months old. And she's ours.

Her mom was a feral kitten that I spotted in December of 2011 and gave birth to Z and her brother Tiger mid-September of this year. My parents brought the kittens indoors during Hurricane Sandy which basically domesticated the babies (and gave momcat aspirations of being an indoor feral cat).

After a five hour car ride, tiny little Z is now home, free to chase countless balls of yarn and spend hours sitting in the sun watching the goings on below. Now if only we could get her litter trained and to stop trying to eat Christmas lights.

Z Concentrating
Nothing Quite So Satisfying as a Ball 'o Yarn Window Looker
Z
Snuggle Kittens
Christmas Kitten

The responsibility is a little frightening. Proceeding to new life stages always takes a bit of settling in.

8 comments:

missris said...

! You have a baby kitty! I need to meet her right away.

Alli said...

OK I'm not a big cat person, but that sweet little face...

Mazel Tov on your new addition!

Unknown said...

Baby meow! sooo perfect. Congrats! Love the name.

rooth said...

She is so cute! I love love love kittens and how soft and cuddly they always are

Anonymous said...

She is amazing - sooo cute!!!xx

Deidre said...

Ok, just stop with the cute kitten pictures. I CANNOT TAKE It...


and by that I mean post more of them. MORE OF THEM.

S.I.F. said...

SO cute!

{Ashley} said...

Welcome to the cat owner club!
Christmas lights are just too yummy to pass up in any household, it seems.