Tea Review: The Last of the Black Tea Subscription

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Darjeeling Sungma Summer
I've been loving this Darjeeling Sungma Summer Tea from Adagio Teas.
A black tea with slightly darker fruit notes. As I drank more of this one, I enjoyed it more. It's not as naturally sweet as some, but it still has bits of sweetness on its own, and it plays with milk and sugar well if I'm in the mood for that. A lovely find from a tea subscription!

Adagio Assam Melody Tea
This Assam Melody Tea from Adagio carries quite the punch! It's very, very different from the Assam TGFOP from Margaret's. Even though the color is lighter than the Assam TGFOP, it's a much darker, deeper taste. I was expecting fruitier, but it's pretty good as is.


Adagio Irish Breakfast Tea
Adagio Irish Breakfast Tea is a pretty standard breakfast tea. Another non-fruity tea that's good for those who really enjoy black tea. It's even better with a spot of milk :)

0 comments: