Success: Marry Me Chicken

Sunday, July 4, 2021

"Marry Me" Chicken

I made this Marry Me Chicken Recipe from Little Sunny Kitchen. I had heard of it a long. long time ago. Maybe a decade ago? Maybe more? Although, I thought perhaps it might've been a one-pot roast chicken recipe back then? Who knows. Anyways, I decided to make it, along with some spaghetti and a side salad.

"Marry Me" Chicken

It is good, but perhaps not so good someone will ask you to marry them. It is hard to go wrong with cream, parmesan, basil, and sun-dried tomatoes. It honestly feels sort of like a Cheesecake Factory dish (not that that's a bad thing!). It is an easy, crowd-pleasing dish. So it's got that going for it! I think maybe next time, I'd make TheKitchn's Bocconcino & Sausage Pasta dish again. I recall that being tasty...

"Marry Me" Chicken

Doubling the recipe (approximately) made enough for 5 meals. And yes, you should double it.

1 comments:

rooth said...

Yum, I love sundried tomatoes so I'm going to have to try this one!