Seattle Summer

Wednesday, April 25, 2012


And so it appears that I will be moving to Seattle for ~14 weeks this summer, for an internship. I'm really excited about living there, and about the work I'll be doing. I've been to Seattle before, so I already know it's a great place, however, let's not even talk about the joys of apartment-hunting for two places at one time. Just don't even go there ;)

My regular Sunday/Wednesday blogging schedule shouldn't be too disrupted by this, although I'll no longer be surrounded by piles of craft supplies, hahaha. So I'll be seeing you around here, same Bat time, same Bat place.

9 comments:

Kris said...

that sounds awesome! I'm excited to hear how you like Seattle!

Stephanie said...

How exciting! Seattle is about 3 hours north of where I live, and it's one of my favorite places to visit. So much to do!

missris said...

Oooh that's so exciting! Although I suppose it means we'll have to put off the sewing lessons until the fall :)

Jamie said...

How incredible! I lived in Seattle for 4 years and LOVED it! It is such an amazing place.

nancy said...

dude! congrats!

rooth said...

Congrats! I've never even been before and would really like to visit the city

Sam | Away She Went said...

That's SO exciting! Congrats! I've never been to Seattle, but I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to take a trip up there this summer!

SARAH said...

So fun! I secretly hope I someday move to Seattle too. The sound, the market, the coffee!

Jenny said...

Enjoy your lovely Summer here (spend at least a few days in the Olympics)! I live a ferry-ride away, but have my own Summer adventure.