Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Progress as of 5/14/12.
The hexagon quilt is getting really close to being done. Or at least the quilt top is. Don't even talk to me about backing and the actual quilting process. This thing is going to take me the rest of my life!
It might be time for a break...
Progress as of 5/10/12. You can see how I plan out rows before attaching them, at the top.
How To: Hexagon Quilt Top Piecing9/11/2010 Progress Report12/15/2010 Progress Report4/4/2012 Progress Report4/18/2012
- Progress Report 5/16/2012
- Step One: Hexagon Quilt Top Done 5/29/2012
- Step Two & Three: Backing & Quilt Sandwich 6/19/2013
- Step Four: Hand Quilting 8/28/2013
- Step Five: Non-Traditional Hexagon Quilt Binding Tutorial 9/18/13
- A Review of the Hexagon Quilt 10/2/13