Success: Hearty Chicken Salad with Pickled Rhubarb

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Hearty Chicken Salad with New Potatoes, Pickled Rhubarb & Goat Cheese
While J was away in China, for some unknown reason I decided it was a good idea to get the ingredients for three meals delivered to me every week. Blue Apron can be time consuming, yo. Especially if you're unaccustomed to cooking a 30+ minute dinner every week. However, at $10 per meal/serving, it's a pretty good way to force yourself to start eating more real food. It's worked for J and I so far.

Now...this hearty chicken salad with pickled rhubarb...probably could've done without pickling rhubarb. I'm all for vinegar-ing your vegetables, but maybe not while I'm also trying to put together a million other little things.

2 comments:

rainmelon said...

Too much work to pickle vegetables the day of a meal, but this looks so good. It also reminds me that I recently finished a jar of rhubarb chutney, and how a rhubarb side dish sounds pretty good right now.

h said...

Eat some gosh darn food, for pete's sake.