Blue Apron: Week 30

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Roasted Chicken & Mixed Mushrooms with Crispy Rosemary-Orange Salad & Chipotle Pan Sauce
This Roasted Chicken & Mixed Mushrooms with Crispy Rosemary-Orange Salad & Chipotle Pan Sauce was very good. The orange and goat cheese worked quite well with the overall dish, but I think we over-roasted the mushrooms. Probably would've been better sauteed.

Spiced Pork Chops & Mashed Potatoes with Kale, English Peas & Goat Cheese
The Spiced Pork Chops & Mashed Potatoes with Kale, English Peas & Goat Cheese was quite good as well. I don't think I've ever had fresh English peas before, but it worked quite well with this dish. I overcooked the porkchops a tad, so it was a bit on the dry side. 'Gotta keep better tabs on what I'm doing.

Spring Gemelli Pasta with Garlic Sugar Snap Peas, Crispy Capers & Soft-Boiled Eggs
I also liked the Spring Gemelli Pasta with Garlic Sugar Snap Peas, Crispy Capers & Soft-Boiled Eggs, especially the capers, but it could've used about three times the amount of peas.

0 comments: