Success: One Bowl Banana Bread

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Simply Recipes [One Bowl] Banana Bread

Terrible messes in the kitchen don't really keep me from attempting complicated recipes, but sometimes you just don't feel like spending all day just to get a loaf of banana bread.

I used a banana bread recipe from Simply Recipes and it took maybe 10 minutes from beginning to putting in the oven, and only dirtied one bowl and some measuring utensils. It's delicious, too! I added some leftover walnuts to the mix, but chocolate chips could just as easily be a simple flavor modifier.

Simply Recipes [One Bowl] Banana Bread

In my search for banana bread recipes, I also went to my favorite baking blog and found Joy's collection of quick bread recipes. Oh man.
Simply Recipes [One Bowl] Banana Bread

2 comments:

Kris said...

I love quick breads! I make them all the time for breakfast, camping, snacks, gifts, whatever.

h said...

Yeah, I just love that I can get something tasty without having to spend an hour on the dishes, hahaha.