Greek Islands X2

Sunday, April 8, 2012


As if once were not enough, I am apparently headed to the Greek Islands, again, this summer for work. There are a few perks to being paid 1/3 your market worth, and free airfare to conferences in foreign places is one of them. Last time I saw Rhodes, Mykonos, Santorini, and Athens. I'm not sure which islands should be on the itinerary this time, although I'm starting in Crete, so that's step one. Maybe some of the quieter islands.

It really is a lovely place and it's pretty great to be going back.

5 comments:

Az said...

Well I'm happy for you - would love to be in your place too! Enjoy! ;D

rooth said...

That's awesome - so jealous!

Jamie said...

How exciting - I can't wait to see what you decide.

KT My Lady said...

Thinking about honeymooning in Santorini. I know you're going for work, but do you have a sense if it'd be a good place for some relaxin'?

Carolyn Watson-Dubisch said...

That's wonderful-Have an excellent trip! If I lose about 15 pounds I'm sure I could fit your suitcase... :P