How To: Minitaure Double Pinwheel & Starflower Quilt Blocks

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Minitaure Starflower Quilt Block

'Just some speedy minitaure quilt blocks I've made recently. I got a little sloppy with my cutting/trimming on the double pinwheel and ended with some half square triangles with the points cut off. C'est la vie. These have since been turned into little lavender sachets for some friends' birthdays. The perfect way to take advantage of a little bit of practice...

Miniature Double Pinwheel Quilt Block
Miniature Double Pinwheel Quilt Block
Minitaure Starflower Quilt Block


Oh, and some instructions with the measurements for making these 6" quilt square blocks.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I've been thinking about making a quilt lately. I might have to start with a small project like you talk about here. I can make basically any garment I want, but quilts still scare me!

rooth said...

Very cute - you've got some major skills