Success: TARDIS Chocolate Chip Cakes

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

TARDIS Chocolcate Chip Cakes

The first new episode of Doctor Who in 9 months aired a week or two ago, and I constructed these TARDIS and Dalek Chocolate Chip Cupcakes from Martha Stewart. I only did a half batch of the recipe, filled a silicone Dr. Who mold halfway, and then 6 ramekins. Because I wasn't topping it off with icing, I added a bit more sugar to the batter to compensate. I also chopped the chocolate chips up a bit, as larger chocolate pieces would interrupt the molding.

They were well received at the viewing party we attended, and the larger mini cakes are quite tasty.

TARDIS Chocolcate Chip Cakes
TARDIS Chocolcate Chip Cakes
Chocolate Chip Mini Cakes
Chocolate Chip Mini Cakes

1 comments:

rooth said...

TARDIS desserts? You are a girl after my own heart