A New Loveseat For Your Mental Health

Sunday, August 31, 2014

New Loveseat

This is not a life changing announcement, but we rented a U-Haul van, and got a new loveseat off of craigslist. No more stained, faded, ripped, sunken chair and a half for us! Living the high life.

I spent months getting angry at an inanimate object, every time I saw it. And while this new contemporary sofa doesn't match the other modern sofa so well, it's still amazing what a hundred bucks placed in the right location will do for your mental health.

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Love the new couch... but maybe I am biased as I do believe I have a near identical one myself.

rooth said...

Yes to whatever keeps you sane, particularly if it's something you have to see day after day :)

missris said...

Random, but where did you get the rug? I really like it!