GtFtS

Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Gift of Tea

There's been something going around. Something called insomnia. I packaged up some loose leaf chamomile and a relaxation mix tea from Margaret's Fine Imports for a friend currently afflicted. Three cups of tea, sans television or Internet is really a decent approach. If that doesn't work, down some melatonin, picture every detail of your most peaceful life memory, and hope for the best.

Now Go the F**k to Sleep.
(You should really listen to the Samuel L. Jackson narration, here)

A Gift of Tea
I'm loving the contrast of the fancy Paris card/envelope with the message inside. It doesn't get much classier.

13 comments:

rooth said...

HAHAHA - that's hilarious. You are too awesome

The Belle Diaries said...

I agree with Rooth.. that was pretty funny. :)

Az said...

LOL. I like the note / message. It's true though, living in a digital era, we're over-stimulated and sometimes its best to just sit back and get away from it all. If only for a bit.

trishie said...

The note made me giggle so much! Hope you get some sleep. Insomnia not fun at all

nancy said...

this made me snort-laugh out loud. I LOVE THAT VIDEO with Samuel L Jackson. classic :)

Amanda said...

Hahaha that's great! I haven't been plagued with insomnia in a while. Knock on wood that it doesn't come back either :)

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh lol, that's awesome.

Elle Sees said...

That book is hilarious,,,and so is slj audio!

Jamie said...

Me an insomnia are good friends. My latest cure - a set of 6 yoga poses I found on Giam's blog.

Alexa said...

Haha. Insomnia is super annoying. :(

amy b.s. said...

i've had insomnia lately as well. and love that book! so hilarious!

christine donee said...

It's sort of the best ever.

Stephanie said...

I still haven't listened to the Samuel L. Jackson narration (and can't watch it now, since I'm working at the library!), but that book is hysterical!