Semi-Success: Spinach & Mustard Macaroni and Cheese

Sunday, April 1, 2012


Prior to getting the splendous recipe from mom, I was trying to approximate this spinach & mustard macaroni and cheese my mom made when I was at home over break. This recipe from family feedbag didn't quite do it. And I even put in extra mustard! I'm going to have to hunt down the actual recipe...

This spinach mac & cheese was easy enough to put together, and it tasted fine, but it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. NEED.MOAR.MUSTARD.

4 comments:

homesprout said...

When you figure out the recipe, you'll have to share it. That sounds really good!

rooth said...

Gah, that looks so good. Mustard is my favourite condiment and I'll put it on everything if I can

missris said...

That looks really really good. I love the tang that mustard adds to a recipe.

Jamie said...

It looks delish - made my mouth water.