Autumnal

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Hidden Valley Hiking

The leaves are turning out here on the Rust Belt (between the midwest and the east coast), which means we head to Hidden Valley for a weekend and do some traipsing around in the woods/geocaching. The leaves are so close, but not quite at that 'beautiful' stage they hit. You gotta wait for the reds to come out.

My only autumn goal was to acquire a cider donut, but it seems that it's more of an East Coast thing! Maybe I can achieve my dreams when I head home for Thanksgiving. This is what I get for being ambitious ;)

Hidden Valley Geocaching
Hidden Valley Hiking Hidden Valley Hiking
Auntumn Leaf
Hidden Valley Hiking
Hidden Valley Hiking Hidden Valley Hiking
Moss
Hidden Valley Hiking

5 comments:

LeeLee said...

Wow, what a beautiful place.

Rebecca Thering said...

I've never gone geocaching before, but it's on my life list! Do you do it often?

And nice pictures! Any trick for having the two images side by side on blogger? Or is that just how it works out with the width of your blog and size of photos? (Over a year ago I started making Picasa collages to get photos where I want them on blogger posts!)

rooth said...

Wowzers, your forest is MUCH better looking than mine :)

Epic Thread said...

If you have a moment, I'd love for you to check out this contest where you could win one of my art prints!
http://youngbirdblog.blogspot.com/2013/10/win-anything-from-my-etsy-shop.html

Alicia | Jaybird: Home in Motion said...

Such beautiful pictures. Autumn is a season to savor for sure.