Success: Tea Roasted Tofu with Tahini-Miso Dressing

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Tea-Roasted Tofu with Miso-Tahini Dressing

Gourmantine's Tea-Roasted Tofu with TheKitchn's Tahini-Miso Dressing (and roasted brussels sprouts). The tea of choice from the recipe was a Pu-erh, but I used some almond-black tea I had on hand and it came out well (although, you could probably skip the tea altogether and it'd still come out nicely). If I had my lapsang souchong at home, that probably would've been a better, smokier alternative. But, nonetheless it's a nice, new way to prepare tofu.

While in this tofu mindset, I stumbled upon a recipe for homemade chickpea tofu from MyNewRoots. Interesting!

Tea-Roasted Tofu with Miso-Tahini Dressing

1 comments:

My Garden Diaries said...

It looks amazing!!! This comes at a perfect time as I am cutting large amounts of bread and pasta out of my diet and am getting a bit sick of chicken! The flavor sounds very intriguing! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Nicole