Success: Luxe Butterscotch Pudding

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Luxe Butterscotch Pudding

Sometimes, when you watch Gret British Bake-off you need to make something. And so we end up here, with SmittenKitchen's Luxe Butterscotch Pudding. And by pudding, I mean the American kind, not the GBBO kind. I happened to have a carton of half & half on hand, so I made the pudding from that. I probably could've let the caramel cook a bit longer to get a stronger flavor from it, but overall this was a success. Unplanned, didn't need any additional ingredients...kinda makes me want to keep half & half on hand at all times for such shenanigans.

Luxe Butterscotch Pudding
Luxe Butterscotch Pudding

The texture on this is not super smooth, not really sure how one can correct that...Cooking mysteries!

1 comments:

rainmelon said...

Yes! Also important to keep heavy cream on hand for different kinds of dessert emergencies ;-).