A Modest Kitchen Renovation: Ideation

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Kitchen Design - Final - tile wall

It's taken awhile to get to the above inspiration state. Considering I started with this minimal update idea in 2018 (contact papered counters, painted upper cabinets, tile flooring, new lighting fixtures):

Kitchen Design - 2018 - minimal

Then decided that maybe I wanted more color:

Kitchen Design - 2018 - bright

But perhaps not that much color:

Kitchen Design - 2018 - subdued

I even spent a moment toying with the idea of putting seating in our very tiny kitchen:

Kitchen Design - 2018 - color inspiration

Until I finally got back around to the green & white kitchen of the original inspiration:

Kitchen Design - Final - no backsplash

1 comments:

rooth said...

I love the green and white combo. Our kitchen is very very close to the "subdued" design that you put together. If you want to see what that looks like IRL, let me know!