Sunday, October 27, 2013
I'm not really sure where the idea entered my brain, I think I've been fabric-less waiting for my JoAnn's coupon to arrive? Somehow ended up paper piecing this Dr. Who Tardis from Trillium Design's Dr. Who Along using entirely scraps from my isosclees triangle quilt. Only, instead of making it a quilt block, I prepped it for being a turned edge applique.
I think I know of a quilt in entirely coordinating colors that could use a little time traveling on its backing...
P.S. I really enjoyed looking through the Dr.-Who-Along Quilt Pool, but man do those paper-pieced blocks take *forever*.
How To: Cut Isosceles Triangles Without Templates10/13/2013 How To: Assemble an Isosceles Triangle Quilt Top10/16/2013 Step 1: Isosceles Triangle Quilt Top Completed10/18/13
- TARDIS Applique 10/27/13
- Coordinating Pillowcases for the Isosceles Triangle Quilt 11/6/13
- Step 2: Isosceles Triangle Quilt Backing Assembly 3/18/15
- Step 3: Isosceles Triangle Quilt Sandwich-ing 4/1/15
- Attaching the TARDIS Applique 4/8/15
- Step 4: Machine Quilting the Isosceles Triangle Quilt 4/15/15
- How To: Continuous Double Bias Binding Strips 4/22/15
- Step 5: Binding the Isosceles Triangle Quilt 4/29/15
- A Review of the Isosceles Triangle Quilt 5/6/15