Success: Messiest Soup Ever

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thai Curry Soup
It's not the first time I've made this Thai curry soup from For Me, For You. But it's been so long I forgot how tasty it was! It is super tasty, far better than the green minestrone I made recently.

This version has collard greens and green peppers cut into ribbons, minced baby carrots, soy sauce marinated tofu, and udon noodles. It is, however, the messiest soup ever. Delicious, but so very very messy!

While this is a 'Thai' soup (erm, sort of) I'm bending some rules and using chopsticks (Thai food is generally not eaten with chopsticks). Because eating splashy soup with a pair of tongs is far preferable to a spoon.

I want some more.

Thai Curry Soup
Thai Curry Soup

5 comments:

Alicia | Jaybird said...

Ooh that looks amazing. I love curry, soup and collards and you've got them all in one bowl! I usually go slurp-crazy in the privacy of my dining room and don't worry about the mess. ;)

My Garden Diaries said...

Ah Yum! Those collard greens look divine in there lady! Thanks for sharing this one!!! I hope you are doing well!

Victoria said...

Yumm that soup looks soooo good !!!!

Manda said...

Mmm. That looks good! I love noodles in soup. I've never had collards, though. I wonder if I would like them?

sonia said...

I'm not a big Thai food fan, but I do love soup and this one looks great. Love the greens!